Pages

December 31, 2015

Adieu, 2015. Welcome 2016.

As 2015 in just a mere 1 hour will be history, we'll be in 2016 shortly. How time flies, 365 days spent so fast.

As for me, 2015 was a big year of growth where I learned about acceptance and letting go. I learned the hard way that we cannot always have things we desire (in material or immaterial concept) and one thing not least important money cannot always brings you happiness. But in the end, all these things I learned made me thing stronger and calmer.

I have a few personal goals for 2016. Some of them are money related including paying debts #shyface and being savvy. The others including launching my kids decor online shop called Oh The Small Things, trying to write more for this blog, last but not the least serve my husband more :D (been a lazy old hag this year duhh..)

So excited to start over this journey of live tomorrow (inshaAllah..if He grants me another day and another breath to be taken). Can't wait to see what your 2016 takes you. I wish you all the best for the new year ahead!!



    xoxo
-antybazar-

No comments: